Current Application Submission Deadline – Expired
Please check back in May 2017
Note: Financial Aid applies to monthly tuition fees only. No “zero”
dollar applications are approved through this process.
Ballet On Wheels Dance School uses PSAS for financial aid processing. Please review the information below to apply online.
Gather the required documents. Documents include the following:
· You and your spouse’s (if applicable) social security numbers
· A complete copy of your 2014 federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040 EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets and copies of all 2014 W2 and/or 1099 forms for all individuals living in the household
· Your Social Services Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or Food Stamp Year End Statement and/or your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s) for ALL individuals living in the household receiving benefits in 2014
· Information about child support payments or child support received
Complete the application.
As you progress through the application, if you have questions, simply click on the icon beside the question for a more detailed description of what is required. Do not leave questions blank. If a question does not apply to you, enter 0 or a similar answer
Verify the information you entered.
Submit the non-refundable $27 fee for processing your application. Payments via VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover or Electronic Bank Check (ACH) are accepted. All payment transactions are protected via a secure server.
Submit your application to PSAS. Then, submit the following required documentation via upload, fax or mail to complete the application process.
1. A complete photocopy of your signed 2014 federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040 EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets and copies of all 2014 W2 and/or 1099 forms for ALL individuals living in the household.
2. Photocopies of your Social Services Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or photocopies of your Food Stamps Year End Statement and/or photocopies of your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s) for ALL individuals living in the household receiving benefits in 2014.
Submitting Your Documents
You can submit your documents in 1 of 3 ways:
1. Upload to PSAS – Upload documents at the end of your application and any time after by logging back into your account
2. Fax to PSAS – (440) 892-8137 or (440) 892-7727
3. Mail to PSAS – Mail documents to:
Private School Aid Service
Online Application Department
909 Canterbury Road Suite P
Westlake, OH 44145
Print This Page for your reference